General Knowledge of Haryana is very important for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. Many Students are demanding Haryana GK notes, so here we are starting Haryana Special Series for HTET Exam. In this series, we will be covered all important notes related to Haryana state General Knowledge.
Important Facts of Haryana:
- The meaning of the word Haryana is Forest land of Hari. The earliest reference to ‘Hariana’ occurs in a Sanskrit inscription dated 1328 AD kept in Delhi Museum, which refers to this region as The heaven on earth, indicating that it was fertile and relatively peaceful at that time.
- Haryana is the 20th state of India carved out from Punjab in 1966
- Haryana borders 5 states (Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan)
- It surrounds the National Capital from its 3 sides.
- Haryana is home to the largest number of Rural Crorepatis in India.